1. Establish an experimental school for regular and special-needs children from the 5-8 age groups. This experimental school will serve as a site for the faculty and students to conduct teaching experiments and research.
2. Establish a toy museum to exhibit the rich collection of diverse toys and teaching materials as well as offer faculty and students a resource for experiments and research.
3. Establish a Ph.D. program with the aim of elevating research quality in the fields of early childhood development and education in southern Taiwan.
4. Promote national and international academic exchanges.
5. Expand academic resources for faculty and students.
6. Conduct integrated research projects focused on native and multi-cultural demands on education.
7. Introduce two new subjects including Home Economics and Early Childhood Care and Education to the curriculum.